воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

amazing18




I had to learn the hard way just to realise youapos;re nothing but a lie and a fake. Now itapos;s really over. The tears that i shed never seem to stop. My eyes are swelling.My fists are sore and bruised. My heart feels like some one pounded on it. Iapos;ve got to get over you. I cannot accept the fact that iapos;ve lost you for the second time. Why do you like to hurt so much? Anyway this is th last message iapos;ll ever have to say to you now that weapos;re never gonna talk ever again.

-Thanks for the times youapos;ve given me. The memories are all in my mind. And now that weapos;ve come to an end of our rainbow, Thereapos;s something i must say. When we were together the moments, i cherished with every beat of my heart. To touch, to feel and to hold you, i felt like nothing could keep us apart. And iapos;ll miss everything. Iapos;ll miss you. This is my final goodbye. So here it goes, goodbye k.

eve 6 promises lyrics, amazing18, amazing18 exotic, amazing18 hairy, amazing18.+com.



Комментариев нет: